- Visitor Address
PhD project: young women's sexual and reproductive health behaviour, beliefs and risks in a Sub-Saharan African setting.
Learn more about Hanne's work: Young women’s sexual and reproductive health behaviour, beliefs and risks in a sub-Saharan African setting
- (2022). Effects of economic support, comprehensive sexuality education and community dialogue on sexual behaviour: Findings from a cluster-RCT among adolescent girls in rural Zambia. Social Science and Medicine.
- (2016). Sex differences in HIV prevalence persist over time: Evidence from 18 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa. PLOS ONE.
- (2021). The effectiveness of economic support, sexuality education and community dialogue to prevent early childbearing and increase grade 9 completion in Zambia.
- (2021). Effects of economic support and community dialogue on early marriage in Zambia.
- (2020). Effects of economic support and community dialogue on adolescent sexual behaviour: findings from a cluster RCT in Zambia.
- (2021). THE EFFECT OF SEXUAL AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH EDUCATION AND COMMUNITY DIALOGUE ON ADOLESCENT PREGNANCY RATES: A CLUSTER RANDOMIZED TRIAL IN A RURAL ZAMBIAN CONTEXT.
- (2021). Medisinen mot barneekteskap. Bergens Tidende.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)
Medical doctor, cand.med. from the University of Bergen 2017
Fields of competence