- 2019. Plasma growth differentiation factor-15 is an independent marker for aggressive disease in endometrial cancer. PLOS ONE. 1-13.
- 2017. Clinicopathologic and molecular markers in cervical carcinoma: a prospective cohort study. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 432.e1-432.e17.
- 2014. Molecular profiling in fresh tissue with high tumor cell content promotes enrichment for aggressive adenocarcinomas in cervix. Pathology, Research and Practice. 774-778.
- 2014. High level of HSF1 associates with aggressive endometrial carcinoma and suggests potential for HSP90 inhibitors. British Journal of Cancer. 78-84.
- 2013. Preoperative anemia, leukocytosis and thrombocytosis identify aggressive endometrial carcinomas. Gynecologic Oncology. 410-415.
- 2013. HIGH LEVEL OF NUCLEAR HEAT-SHOCK FACTOR 1 (HSF1) ASSOCIATES WITH AGGRESSIVE DISEASE AND SUGGESTS TARGETS FOR THERAPY IN ENDOMETRIAL CARCINOMA. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer. 1 pages.