- (2021). A 10-gene prognostic signature points to LIMCH1 and HLA-DQB1 as important players in aggressive cervical cancer disease. British Journal of Cancer. 1690-1698.
- (2020). Preoperative risk stratification in endometrial cancer (ENDORISK) by a Bayesian network model: A development and validation study. PLoS Medicine.
- (2020). Maintained survival outcome after reducing lymphadenectomy rates and optimizing adjuvant treatment in endometrial cancer. Gynecologic Oncology. 1-9.
- (2020). High degree of heterogeneity of PD-L1 and PD-1 from primary to metastatic endometrial cancer. Gynecologic Oncology. 260-267.
- (2019). Plasma growth differentiation factor-15 is an independent marker for aggressive disease in endometrial cancer. PLOS ONE. 1-13.
- (2017). Clinicopathologic and molecular markers in cervical carcinoma: a prospective cohort study. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 432.e1-432.e17.
- (2014). Molecular profiling in fresh tissue with high tumor cell content promotes enrichment for aggressive adenocarcinomas in cervix. Pathology, Research and Practice. 774-778.
- (2014). High level of HSF1 associates with aggressive endometrial carcinoma and suggests potential for HSP90 inhibitors. British Journal of Cancer. 78-84.
- (2013). Preoperative anemia, leukocytosis and thrombocytosis identify aggressive endometrial carcinomas. Gynecologic Oncology. 410-415.
- (2013). HIGH LEVEL OF NUCLEAR HEAT-SHOCK FACTOR 1 (HSF1) ASSOCIATES WITH AGGRESSIVE DISEASE AND SUGGESTS TARGETS FOR THERAPY IN ENDOMETRIAL CARCINOMA. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer. 1 pages.