- 2020. Longitudinal Relationships between Perceived Social Support and Symptom Outcomes: Findings from a sample of Adult Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse. International Journal of Child Abuse & Neglect.
- 2019. Insomnia symptom trajectories among adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse: A longitudinal study. International Journal of Child Abuse & Neglect. 263-276.
- 2017. Posttraumatic symptom profiles among adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse: A longitudinal study. International Journal of Child Abuse & Neglect. 280-293.
- 2017. Cumulative childhood maltreatment and its dose-response relation with adult symptomatology: Findings in a sample of adult survivors of sexual abuse. International Journal of Child Abuse & Neglect. 99-111.
- 2016. Langvarig taushet om seksuelle overgrep : prediktorer og korrelater hos voksne som opplevde seksuelle overgrep som barn. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. 889-899.
- 2016. Implication of NOTCH1 Gene in Susceptibility to Anxiety and Depression among Sexual Abuse Victims. Translational psychiatry.
- 2012. Insomnia, nightmare frequency, and nightmare distress in victims of sexual abuse: the role of perceived social support and abuse characteristics. Journal of Interpersonal Violence. 1827-1843.
- 2012. English title: The prevalence of sexual abuse in a Norwegian representative population sample. . Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. 950-957.
- 2011. Transient changes in frontal alpha asymmetry as a measure of emotional and physical distress during sleep. Brain Research. 234-249.
- 2016. Implication of NOTCH1 Gene in Comorbid Anxiety and Depression Symptoms in a Sample of Sexual Abuse Victims.
- 2017. Predictors of symptom outcomes among adult survivors of sexual abuse. The role of abuse characteristics, cumulative childhood maltreatment, genetic variants, and perceived social support .
Academic literature review
- 2012. Sleep disturbances in sexual abuse victims: A systematic review. 15-25.