- 2019. On the biogenicity of Fe-oxyhydroxide filaments in silicified low-temperature hydrothermal deposits: Implications for the identification of Fe-oxidizing bacteria in the rock record. Geobiology. 31-53.
- 2017. Environmental controls on biomineralization and Fe-mound formation in a low-temperature hydrothermal system at the Jan Mayen Vent Fields. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 101-123.
- 2013. Tectonic evolution of the SW Norwegian passive margin based on low-temperature themochronology from the innermost Hardangerfjord area. Norsk Geologisk Tidsskrift. 243-260.
- 2017. Biogenicity of Fe-oxyhydroxide filaments in silicified low-temperature hydrothermal deposits.
- 2016. Local environmental controls on microbial Fe(II)-oxidation in seafloor hydrothermal deposits.
- 2013. The Eidfjord area revised: new thermochronological constraints on the exhumation history of central southern Norway.
Popular scientific article
- 2017. Et fremmed undervannsland. geoforskning.no.
- 2016. Focused ion beam-transmission electron microscopy of extracellular stalks produced by iron-oxidizing bacteria.
- 2016. Electron Energy Loss Spectroscopy to determine electronic properties in solid materials.
- 2014. Textural and geochemical biosignatures of microaerophilic iron-oxidising bacteria in hydrothermal siliceous iron deposits.