- Phone+47 55 58 65 17
- Visitor AddressHaukelandsveien 28Armauer Hansens hus5009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). High Pain Intensity is a Risk Factor of Non-Resolving TMD: A Three-Year Follow-Up of a Patient Group in a Norwegian Interdisciplinary Evaluation Program. Journal of Pain Research. 1283-1296.
- (2020). Catastrophizing has a better prediction for TMD than other psychometric and experimental pain variables. Pain Research and Management. 1-8.
- (2019). Serum analysis in patients with temporomandibular disorders: a controlled cross-sectional study in Norway. Pain Research and Management. 1-9.
- (2018). Temporomandibular Disorders Related to Stress and HPA-Axis Regulation. Pain Research and Management.
- (2017). Blood analysis in a group of patients with temporomandibular disorders – a controlled cross sectional study.
- (2021). Self-reported dental anxiety and injection phobia among individuals with tattoos and piercings. Journal of Oral Science.
- (2021). Self-reported dental anxiety and injection phobia among individuals with tattoos and piercings. Journal of Oral Science. 352-354.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)