Linn Heidi Stokkedal
- Phone+47 924 50 615
- Visitor AddressHF-BuildingSydnesplassen 75007 BergenRoom116
- Postal AddressPostboks 78055020 Bergen
Stokkedal has a master´s degree in art history/neuroaesthetics from University in Bergen (2016) with the title: Aesthetics at its very limits: Art History meets cognition with a top grade. She also taught seminars and lectures. Her work background is in communication from art and museum organization. She now works as a professional photographer and as a research assistant on Machine Vision.
- 2019. Mapping Cultural Representations of Machine Vision: Developing Methods to Analyse Games, Art and Narratives. ACM Hypertext Proceedings. 97-101.
- 2019. Using Network Analysis to Understand Cultural Representations of Machine Vision.
- 2019. Mapping Cultural Representations of Machine Vision: Developing Methods to Analyse Games, Art and Narratives.
Working on Machine Vision in Everyday Life: Playful Interactions with Visual Technologies in Digital Art, Games, Narratives and Social Media is a five year, ERC-funded project that explores how new algorithmic images are affecting us as a society and as individuals. Professor Jill Walker Rettberg is the principal investigator of Machine Vision, which started 1th August, 2018.
Also working as a digital art mediator, developing a digital platform for UIB`s art collection