My research interests primarily lie in cryptography and coding theory. Currently, I am focusing on the construction and analysis of optimal functions defined over finite fields with applications to cryptography, with particular interest to perfect nonlinear (PN) and almost perfect nonlinear (APN) functions.
- 2020. On equivalence between known families of quadratic APN functions. Finite Fields and Their Applications.
- 2019. Wave-shaped round functions and primitive groups. Advances in Mathematics of Communications. 67-88.
- 2019. On relations between CCZ- and EA-equivalences. Cryptography and Communications. 85-100.
- 2019. On hidden sums compatible with a given block cipher diffusion layer. Discrete Mathematics. 373-386.
- 2018. A NOTE ON SOME ALGEBRAIC TRAPDOORS FOR BLOCK CIPHERS. Advances in Mathematics of Communications. 515-524.
- 2019. On Isotopic Shift Construction for Planar Functions. 5 pages.