- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 175009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2023). The association of child marriage with morbidities and mortality among children under 5 years in Afghanistan: findings from a national survey. BMC Public Health.
- (2023). Prevalence of and risk factors for HCV among incarcerated people at Great Tehran Prison: a cross-sectional study. International Journal of Prisoner Health.
- (2022). Women empowerment and access to maternity and reproductive healthcare in Pakistan: cross-validation of a Survey-based Index in Afghanistan (SWEI-A). BMC Women's Health. 10 pages.
- (2022). The relationship between C-reactive protein and levels of various cytokines in patients with COVID-19: A systematic review and correlation analysis. Health Science Reports. 1-10.
- (2022). The global burden of cancer attributable to risk factors, 2010–19: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2019. The Lancet. 29 pages.
- (2022). Plasma and semen viral loads discordance in HIV-positive patients receiving antiretroviral treatment (ART) in Tehran: an implication for a healthy pregnancy. HIV & AIDS Review. 301-304.
- (2022). Global mortality associated with 33 bacterial pathogens in 2019: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2019. The Lancet. 2221-2248.
- (2022). Effectiveness of social marketing on reducing risky sexual behaviors in HIV-positive individuals in Iran: a pilot randomized controlled trial. HIV & AIDS Review. 322.
- (2022). Complications of COVID-19 Vaccines during Pregnancy; a Systematic Review. Archives of academic emergency medicine.
- (2022). Assessing performance of the Healthcare Access and Quality Index, overall and by select age groups, for 204 countries and territories, 1990–2019: a systematic analysis from the Global Burden of Disease Study 2019. The Lancet Global Health. e1715-e1743.
- (2022). Antimicrobial susceptibility testing of Staphylococcus aureus isolates from patients at a tertiary hospital in Tehran, Iran, 2018–2019. European Journal of Medical Research. 8 pages.
- (2022). Age–sex differences in the global burden of lower respiratory infections and risk factors, 1990–2019: results from the Global Burden of Disease Study 2019. The Lancet Infectious Diseases. 1626-1647.
- (2022). Adolescent transport and unintentional injuries: a systematic analysis using the Global Burden of Disease Study 2019. The Lancet Public Health.
- (2022). Borten Moe, løft blikket! Khrono.no.
Academic literature review
- (2023). The impacts of COVID-19 pandemic on service delivery and treatment outcomes in people living with HIV: a systematic review. AIDS research and therapy.
- (2022). Prevalence of sexually transmitted infections and associated risk behaviors in prisoners: A systematic review. Health Science Reports. 1-19.
- (2022). Prevalence of Hepatitis in Prisoners: A Systematic Review of Current Evidence. Infectious Disorders - Drug Targets. 61-72.
- (2022). Minimum infective dose of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 based on the current evidence: A systematic review. SAGE Open Medicine.
- (2022). COVID-19 mortality in patients with immunodeficiency and its predictors: a systematic review. European Journal of Medical Research. 1-17.
- (2022). COVID-19 mortality and its predictors in the elderly: A systematic review. Health Science Reports.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)