- 2019. A kinase inhibitor with anti-Pim kinase activity is a potent and selective cytotoxic agent toward acute myeloid leukemia. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics. 567-578.
- 2018. Epac1−/− mice have elevated baseline permeability and do not respond to histamine as measured with dynamic contrast‐enhanced magnetic resonance imaging with contrast agents of different molecular weights. Acta Physiologica. 1-14.
- 2018. Deletion of exchange proteins directly activated by cAMP (Epac) causes defects in hippocampal signaling in female mice. PLOS ONE.
- 2017. Epac1-deficient mice have bleeding phenotype and thrombocytes with decreased GPIbβ expression. Scientific Reports. 1-15.
- 2016. Cyanobacteria as a source for novel anti-leukemic compounds. Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology. 78-91.
- 2015. Synthesis and activities of new indolopyrrolobenzodiazepine derivatives toward acute myeloid leukemia cells. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry. 7313-7323.