- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 175009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Symptom burden and immune dynamics 6 to 18 months following mild SARS-CoV-2 infection -a case-control study. Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- (2022). Neuronal Dysfunction Is Linked to the Famine-Associated Risk of Proliferative Retinopathy in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes. Frontiers in Neuroscience.
- (2021). Starvation to Glucose Reprograms Development of Neurovascular Unit in Embryonic Retinal Cells. Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology.
- (2021). Reduced expression of OXPHOS and DNA damage genes is linked to protection from microvascular complications in long-term type 1 diabetes: the PROLONG study. Scientific Reports.
- (2021). Perinatal famine is associated with excess risk of proliferative retinopathy in patients with type 2 diabetes. Acta Ophthalmologica.
- (2021). Novel Reclassification of Adult Diabetes Is Useful to Distinguish Stages of β-Cell Function Linked to the Risk of Vascular Complications: The DOLCE Study From Northern Ukraine. Frontiers in Genetics. 11 pages.
- (2020). Liver nucleotide biosynthesis is linked to protection from vascular complications in individuals with long-term type 1 diabetes. Scientific Reports. 1-12.