- 2019. Reprogrammed cells display distinct proteomic signaturesAssociated with colony morphology variability. Stem Cells International. 1-16.
- 2019. Dynamic proteome profiling of human pluripotent stem cell-derived pancreatic progenitors. Stem Cells.
- 2017. Probing the missing mature β-cell proteomic landscape in differentiating patient iPSC-derived cells. Scientific Reports. 1-14.
- 2015. Quantitative proteomics suggests decrease in the secretogranin-1 cerebrospinal fluid levels during the disease course of multiple sclerosis. Proteomics. 3361-3369.
- 2014. Effects of blood contamination and the rostro-caudal gradient on the human cerebrospinal fluid proteome. PLOS ONE.
- 2014. Carboxyl-ester lipase maturity-onset diabetes of the young disease protein biomarkers in secretin-stimulated duodenal juice. Journal of Proteome Research. 521-530.
- 2012. Use of stable isotope dimethyl labeling coupled to selected reaction monitoring to enhance throughput by multiplexing relative quantitation of targeted proteins. Analytical Chemistry. 4999-5006.